RegEd’s CE Central solution simplifies the management of producer compliance with state CE requirements. CE Central marries licenses held in user profiles with jurisdictional requirements to create a single, comprehensive view of each producer’s requirements. Individual producers can view state-specific requirements and select and register for courses from a course menu. CE Central also enables administrators to view the status of all producers, enroll them in courses and notify them electronically.
CE Central can directly interface with many CE providers for automatic collection of course completion information. RegEd’s solution provides comprehensive reports for administrative review and management oversight. Users also have the option to directly enter self-study, conference and seminar credits. CE Central can be private labeled and conveniently integrated as another service on a firm’s producer services website.
- View a single, comprehensive snapshot of each producer’s profile, including current licenses held and
- Access comprehensive reports on course completion information for administrative review and management.
- Automate the import of completed courses into CE Central from 3rd party vendors.
- Send email notifications to users regarding CE requirements and upcoming deadlines, license renewal dates and courses pending completion.
- Enable strong compliance by providing firms with powerful oversight.
- Automatically collect course completion information and view accurate, current CE credit data.
- Enjoy convenient registration and administration, as well as maximum flexibility.
- Stay on track with email reminders alerting users of CE deadlines and license renewal dates.
- Easily access CE Central when integrated the firm’s producer services website.